Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have experience in staff management?
- Are you passionate about coaching and helping people reach their full potential?
- Are you recognized for the efficiency of your partnerships?
The mandate of the teams is to analyze the requests of our Sales Force partners whith their clients' commercial financing needs in order to prepare the legal documentation, then apply the disbursement conditions and authorizations while ensuring the compliance of the files.
Your main challenges:
- Manage a team of some 25 employees at different levels
- Manage a team of employees and use your strong leadership skills to create a motivating work environment in which objectives are achieved.
- Maximize employees’ contributions by setting performance objectives that will lead your team to excel and ensure that these objectives are monitored and achieved.
- Ensure that your employees grow and develop their skills by providing personalized coaching with a view to ensuring succession within the organization.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with the parties involved in the team's activities in order to optimize relationships.
- Implement management and operational strategies and ensure the development and implementation of adequate work systems and processes to improve your sector's efficiency, productivity, quality and profitability.
- Participate in operational changes and identify irregularities in operations, systems, or equipment while working to put permanent corrective measures in place.
- Develop and monitor your sector’s business plan, aligned with the Bank’s strategic orientations.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments and work processes that can help improve the team's productivity while reducing operating expenses.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in staff management; mandatory
- Experience in transformation/projects; an asset
- Knowledge of commercial financing; an asset
- Experience optimizing processes and operations
- Experience planning and organizing work based on volume, resources and priorities
- Experience managing operational performance (KPIs, deadlines, quality) and group performance (synergy and teamwork)
- Excellent ability to manage change
- Understanding of dashboards and ability to track them
- Ability to communicate with and motivate a team
- Ability to influence and motivate various stakeholders and partners
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), essential
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-01-28
Job Number: MAN003UR
Posting Date: 2022-01-14