Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you passionate about social media? Are you known for your writing skills, wit and creativity? If yes, our Community Manager position is for you!
We are looking for a leader to evolve our community management approach and make our beautiful brand shine.
What are the challenges of this job?
- Define the Bank’s social media approach and implement proactive, customer-centered community management practices to extend the digital brand across Canada
- Implement a bold brand tone that differentiates us from the competition to support outreach and while respecting the brand's reputation
- Identify opportunities to build brand awareness through capitalizing on major trends and content on social media
What would be your daily tasks?
- Define and present the main strategic orientations and action plan for proactive community management
- Conduct daily monitoring of various competitor brands
- Plan and update the calendar of digital and brand initiatives
- Brainstorm with colleagues on how to "surf" on current trends
- Respond to our followers' comments and our tagged posts
- Interact on our partners' social pages and publications
- Write publications and design visuals for social media
- Reflect on existing processes and optimize them to be more responsive and efficient
- Collect data and present performance reports
- Plan and deliver community management training to various teams across the Bank
- Creative: You have lots of ideas and are always looking for new, more efficient ways to do things.
- Meticulous: You are organized, autonomous and no detail (or typo) gets by you
- Collaborative: You love to collaborate, listen to your peers and share ideas
- Analytical: You are a results-driven worker and are always looking for new ways to simplify user experience and achieve business objectives
- Agile: You know how to adapt to unexpected situations, new processes, and love solving complicated problems
- Entrepreneurial: You’re proactive, you go above-and-beyond expectations, and you don’t mind redefining your role when necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in communications or other related field and three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience on various social platforms - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Knowledge in page layout software and editing apps
- Experience in reputation management (an asset)
- Bilingualism in French and English required
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out several additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-01-19
Job Number: MAR0011J
Posting Date: 2022-01-05