- Are you creative and passionate about communication?
- Do you enjoy contributing to the change in working methods related to your expertise?
- Do you want to take part in the cultural shift at the Client Contact Centre sector?
- Have you mastered the art of designing and executing internal communication strategies in a large organization?
If so, this challenge is for you!
- Being a communications advisor at Sales and Service, Remote Channels means having an impact on all our employees, which in turn impacts their communications with clients. You will take part in achieving business objectives and facilitate the buy-in of new experiences meant to improve our positive impact on employees and clients.
- You will make a direct contribution with your strategies to create the most stimulating work environment in the country.
- This position reports to the Manager, SSRC Communications and Leader, Digital Practices, in the Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility sector, and will be dedicated to the SSRC sector (a client contact centre).
Your main challenges:
- Act as the internal communications resource person for the whole Client Contact Centre sector and advise on planning and executing internal communication strategies.
- Establish partnerships with various internal and external parties involved in common communications projects.
- Evaluate and identify the needs of stakeholders and suggest adapted solutions to help carry out the activities, by keeping in mind the varied nature of files.
- Support the sector’s business objectives by developing and implementing internal communication plans that will provide effective and innovative communication.
- Provide internal communication for various activities and projects in the sector.
- Be responsible for applying graphic standards and the brand image for all communication activities.
- Follow up on and ensure the communication plan for employees runs smoothly via collaboration sites, internal communication forums, presentations, etc.
- Help with the constant development of internal communication tools by setting up mechanisms to measure effectiveness while recommending appropriate improvements.
- Be an ambassador in National Bank’s cultural shift.
More specifically, you will:
- Recommend relevant internal communication strategies based on the needs and target clientele
- Act as an expert representing Client Contract Centres and promote the sector’s integration in the organization’s communications
- Conduct research into communication and marketing good practices
- Proactively identify opportunities for current or upcoming campaigns
- Understand the business issues and service needs of various sectors (banking, business, financing and investment)
- Draft scripts and storyboards for shooting videos internally
- Develop relevant content in line with business strategies for executives and employees
- Management of the sector recognition program and implementation of the continuous communication strategy.
- Organize major events and activities for more than 1,100 employees
- Produce the content and organize the sector’s quarterly meetings for a hundred leaders
- Produce the content for some of the SVP’s communications at recurring forums
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?