Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Be part of the most significant technology and cybersecurity initiative in National Bank’s history, with a career as a Cloud Security, Domain Architect.
If you’re passionate about cybersecurity and have in-depth knowledge of cloud cybersecurity architecture, we want to hear from you!
As the Domain Architect on the Cybersecurity Architecture and Strategy team, you will be an architecture expert for the cloud security domain aligned with the DevSecOps model, to evaluate, conceptualize, develop, and implement technical solutions aligned with the enterprise and security architecture guidelines for policies, strategies and the security requirements and privacy at the Bank
- Create roadmaps for advancing cloud cybersecurity.
- Be responsible for the end-to-end vision of your cybersecurity architecture domain.
- Create and develop design models and cloud security architecture patterns with security practice leads, solution architects, infrastructure services and application developers to secure cloud and hybrid cloud systems.
- Identify, recommend, coordinate, and provide relevant cloud knowledge to support the teams on technology, processes, and tools.
- Lead initiatives created to share knowledge between security platforms and/or technology teams.
- Develop and carry out strategies to increase cloud security knowledge on the team.
- Connect cloud security practices, tools and technologies to enterprise architecture and the Bank’s security strategy.
- You will work closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, other cybersecurity, and all IT stakeholders to establish and implement architecture best practices for your domain and to support business units.
- Influence the community of practice and instil a culture of cybersecurity.
- At least 3 years of experience with best practices solutions in a cloud environment, preferably AWS-based (GCP or Azure, an asset) and knowledge of industry best practices for cloud security and architecture.
- Five to 10 years of specific experience in cybersecurity system architecture.
- Strong understanding of the application of domain security in a cloud-based environment, for example, integration into continuous integration pipelines (CI/CD), cloud-native applications, containerization, orchestration.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field
- Excellent general cybersecurity knowledge and practical experience applying it in a large, corporate environment
- Practical experience with IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS environments Design and development of automation models, blueprints, and implementation of a reference architecture
- Experience with security frameworks, including CSA, NIST CSF, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of monitoring and security countermeasures (in-depth defence) including practical experience in process implementation / identity management solutions, data protection, crypto and cybersecurity surveillance in a cloud environment
- Experience with security standards and cloud-related risk management including CSA, CIS, NIST, PCI, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to define, document, teach new processes to new teams
- Motivated, independent, detail oriented
- Innovative and capable of rethinking/redefining ways of approaching things
- Excellent ability to foster collaboration and teamwork and encourage frank and effective discussions on fundamental issues
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
- Cybersecurity certifications are not strictly required, but are indicative of a cybersecurity career path
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team!
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-08-18
Job Number: INF0015V
Posting Date: 2022-08-04