Call Centres Customer Service Agents
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Do you truly care about human relations?
Are you driven to find the best solutions for your clients?
Are you looking to develop your skills in a dynamic call centre that's bustling with opportunities?
We are a bank on a human scale that stands out for our courage, entrepreneurial culture and passion for people. As a Customer Service Representative, you'll advise clients and recommend products and services suited to their needs. You'll also assist them in using technological tools.
Working at one of our call centres is an opportunity to make a positive impact on people's lives. Every interaction will give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach.
You'll receive dynamic training from your first day on the job. This will help you learn quickly and experience the vitality of a call centre. Every effort will be made to ensure you understand your role, the products and the tools available to you. Throughout your onboarding, you'll be able to count on assistance from your colleagues, because team partnership is one of our core values.
Whether you are a recent graduate or already in the job market, we offer a full time schedule of 35,7 hours. You must be available 7 days a week between 6:00 a.m. and midnight.
- High school diploma
- Experience in customer service, of course, but especially an aptitude for building strong relationships and establishing ties with clients
- Diligence with a capital D because we represent our clients' financial interests
- Agility team spirit because we have to continuously adapt to the one thing we focus on all day: our clients.
- Are you an intrapreneur looking for a dynamic, stimulating work environment?
National Bank is a top employer that offers extensive career opportunities as well as many benefits!
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2019-08-01
Job Number: TEL00016
Posting Date: 2019-07-18
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe