Call Centre Agents
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Call Centre Agents
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Join our call centre team and meet the growing needs of our thousands of clients. You'll work in a dynamic environment where collaboration and client needs are at the top of the agenda.
You'll begin with a paid training to become familiar with the job, products, and technologies.
The call centre is be open from Monday to Sunday, from 6:00 am to midnight. The shifts worked are day, evening and weekend.
Working at the call centre, you'll receive a base salary starting at $19.45/hour and two increases during the first year, plus evening and weekend premiums depending on your work schedule. In addition to this competitive compensation, we offer a wide range of benefits which include reimbursement of tuition, medical and dental insurance, banking benefits, paid vacation, pension plan, virtual consultations with doctors and nurses anytime, and a host of employee discounts. Details on benefits and education reimbursement will be shared with you during the recruitment process.
Come create a positive impact in our clients' lives.
- High school diploma
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience in customer service, of course, but especially an aptitude for building strong relationships and proactively establishing ties with clients
- Diligence because we represent our clients' financial interests
- Agility and team spirit because we have to continuously adapt to the one thing we focus on all day: our clients.
- Seeking a dynamic, stimulating work environment
- Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from
to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
- We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2021-02-02
Job Number: TEL0002I
Posting Date: 2021-01-05
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe