Business Services Representative Adviser
The customer service team at National Bank’s Mastercard and TelNat call centre help thousands of clients by responding to their banking-related questions and finding solutions thanks to personalized service and active listening, and a people-first approach. Whether by phone, email or live chat, the goal is to create an authentic experience that fosters lasting relationships. Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
- Profile: You truly care about clients and want to offer them an exceptional and unified experience
- Experience: You want to generate positive emotions for our clients and provide superior service and advice
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma
- Work environment New and stimulating workspace conducive to team synergy
- Customer service skills 10
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of urgency 8
- Analytical skills 7
The Customer Experience Centre truly reflects our diversity. It’s very fulfilling to work with colleagues from all sorts of backgrounds. We share our different visions every day, which helps us take our ideas further.– Gregory, Senior Advisor, Customer Experience Centre
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible work schedule
Education expenses reimbursed
Collaborative work environment
Close to public transport
Business Services Representative Adviser
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career as a and Business Services Representative Adviser at National Bank means participating in the transformation to have a direct impact on the client. In this role, you support all of the bank's entrepreneurial clients in their transactional needs, their MasterCard needs and in the use of our electronic solutions. In addition, being a representative also means maintaining a relationship of trust on the phone, ensuring customer satisfaction while offering high quality service.
- Support entrepreneurs in the use of Transactional Solutions, MasterCard and electronic solutions products
- Analyze and understand their needs in order to advise them towards the best solution and digital products
- Offering a distinctive customer experience to our commercial customers
- Comply with compliance and fraud prevention rules in force
Our call center is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. You'll report to your team manager and join a dynamic team of more than 90 corporate employees at the bank's Customer Experience Center.
Your onboarding consists of virtual workplace training that allows you to experience and understand the call center environment and get to know your teammates. The training program is based on learning in action, you are accompanied by trainers, colleagues and your manager to familiarize yourself with your business, our products, and our technologies, in order to reach your full potential.
- College Diploma (3 years studies) combined with 3 years of experience OR a bachelor’s degree.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to identify business opportunities.
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will frequently serve clients who speak a language other than French
- Experience and knowledge of the reality of call centers.
- Have the desire to develop yourself.
- Be rigorous and respect your commitments.
- Ability to adapt to regular changes and have a team spirit.
As soon as you are hired, we offer you several advantages so that you can flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration that starts at $25.85/h, we offer several flexible and advantageous benefits for you and your loved ones:
- Reimbursement of your studies
- Health and wellness program with many benefits
- Assurance collective flexible
- Pension plan
- Share acquisition plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking
- Community Involvement Program
- Virtual Sleep Enhancement Clinic
These benefits are just a few of the many benefits available to you.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2023-04-03
Job Number: ADV002DO
Posting Date: 2023-02-07
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your profile.