Business Services Representative Adviser
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Business Services Representative Adviser
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career as a and Business Services Representative Adviser at National Bank means participating in the transformation to have a direct impact on the client. In this role, you support all of the bank's entrepreneurial clients in their transactional needs, their MasterCard needs and in the use of our electronic solutions. In addition, being a representative also means maintaining a relationship of trust on the phone, ensuring customer satisfaction while offering high quality service.
- Support entrepreneurs in the use of Transactional Solutions, MasterCard and electronic solutions products
- Analyze and understand their needs in order to advise them towards the best solution and digital products
- Offering a distinctive customer experience to our commercial customers
- Comply with compliance and fraud prevention rules in force
Our call center is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. You'll report to your team manager and join a dynamic team of more than 90 corporate employees at the bank's Customer Experience Center.
Your onboarding consists of virtual workplace training that allows you to experience and understand the call center environment and get to know your teammates. The training program is based on learning in action, you are accompanied by trainers, colleagues and your manager to familiarize yourself with your business, our products, and our technologies, in order to reach your full potential.
- College Diploma (3 years studies) combined with 3 years of experience OR a bachelor’s degree.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Ability to identify business opportunities.
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English.
- Experience and knowledge of the reality of call centers.
- Have the desire to develop yourself.
- Be rigorous and respect your commitments.
- Ability to adapt to regular changes and have a team spirit.
As soon as you are hired, we offer you several advantages so that you can flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration that starts at $25.82/h, we offer several flexible and advantageous benefits for you and your loved ones:
- Reimbursement of your studies
- Health and wellness program with many benefits
- Assurance collective flexible
- Pension plan
- Share acquisition plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking
- Community Involvement Program
- Virtual Sleep Enhancement Clinic
These benefits are just a few of the many benefits available to you. In the context of the pandemic we are experiencing, several additional measures are also put in place to promote your health, safety and well-being.
The human first
We are a human-sized bank that stands out for its audacity, entrepreneurial culture and passion for people. We exist to have a positive impact in people's lives.
Our core values of complicity, agility and power to act are our sources of inspiration. Inclusion is at the heart of our commitments. We offer a barrier-free and accessible work environment for all employees.
We aim to provide accessibility measures during the recruitment process. If you need accommodation, do not hesitate to let us know during your first exchanges with us.
We welcome candidates from all walks of life and would like to know what you can add to our team.
Ready to undertake your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-10-02
Job Number: ADV0024T
Posting Date: 2022-09-06
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe