Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As a manager on the Integration and Data Culture team, you will report directly to the Senior Manager of the rotation program and work closely with the other members of your team.
Your role will focus on two major aspects:
Coaching: Using your strong personnel management skills, you will maximize your team members’ professional development and support them in their career paths within the Bank.
Project management: You will use your superior analytics skills to support your team members with their project. Your advice and strategic vision will offer them a different viewpoint on how to carry out their project.
More specifically, you will:
- Oversee the professional development of your teams using personalized development plans
- Oversee the technical and personal development of your collaborators in line with their professional development plan and their career prospects
- Provide ongoing coaching to collaborators so that they can implement an effective development strategy suited to business realities while ensuring that their contribution is recognized at the Bank
- Support collaborators in developing their technical and business skills through training, targeted assignments or by giving them the most visibility possible
- Participate in the administrative management of the wider rotation program team, including by updating various documents and procedures
- Maintain close contact with your team with regular one-on-one and team meetings
- Help develop best practices for work
- Participate in the recruitment process with the Senior Advisor – Talent Acquisition (e.g., reviewing résumés, interviews)
- Prepare relevant content and help to organize monthly and quarterly team meetings to share administrative messages and foster a team and collaborative culture
- Be an active ambassador for the Chief Data Office (CDO)
- Be an active ambassador for the Data Academy
- Promote the development of best practices to maximize your collaborators’ success in all their projects
- Ensure the integration and democratization of data professions in the business lines
- Support collaborators in carrying out their projects
- Provide close technical supervision of collaborators with all parties involved
- Participate in the project selection process, in collaboration with the Senior Advisor – Opportunities and Performance (e.g., project maturity)
- Assign projects for program collaborators on the basis of specific criteria
- Ensure collaborators are in line with the CDO’s various operational frameworks and governance rules
- Support collaborators as they onboard into a team at the Bank at the end of their program
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Keen interest in fostering your collaborators’ development
- Knowledge and understanding of advanced analytics
- Knowledge and understanding of data engineering
- Strong ability to engage and support others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze and summarize information
- Solid organizational and adaptability skills
- Ability to delegate and prioritize
- Strong ability to develop in an environment undergoing transformation
- Knowledge of the organization, an asset
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), since you will be interacting with English-speaking partners and colleagues
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Business Intelligence and Data
Unposting Date: 2022-10-02
Job Number: BUS000PG
Posting Date: 2022-09-14