Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you passionate about communications and change management, and are you constantly on the lookout for new trends in strategies and initiatives in these areas?
- Are you interested in security and curious to learn more about its different dimensions: cybersecurity, fraud, protection of personal information and data risks?
- Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team where you’ll be involved in various projects and lead the entire organization towards adopting secure behaviours?
If so, then this position might be right for you! Come join a dynamic team where you’ll report to the Senior Manager, Reporting, Awareness and Oversight.
The Security Awareness team is growing and is looking for the perfect candidate to support a Bank-wide campaign to raise awareness across its business lines. The team’s mission is to drive the existing security culture to another level: encourage all employees to “think security,” from designing our processes to offering our clients advice. Ensure that all Bank employees are aware of the danger of cyberthreats, data and fraud risks and know how to react to ever-more sophisticated cyberattacks. Sounds exciting, right?
Your main challenges will be to:
- Help develop and implement change management strategies to support the Bank’s transformation in cybersecurity awareness
- Design phishing and social engineering scenarios to measure cyber resilience
- Work with SME teams from various sectors
- Work with the communications and training teams to deliver key messages, Yammer posts and other channels
- Work with various content experts to advise them and develop appropriate training and communications
- Influence awareness decisions and orientations and ensure cooperation of the parties involved
- Write the content of communications for employees of all levels at the Bank, including executives
More specifically, you will:
- Develop communication vehicles in order to promote employee engagement in security awareness
- Help facilitate and develop virtual communities to support the Bank’s transformation in security awareness
- Prepare and coordinate various workshops
- Coordinate various cybersecurity projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience OR master’s degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience OR university certificate/undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in creating communication vehicles and written content
- Experience in change management
- Keen on exploring and learning more about the world of cybersecurity, fraud, risk management and personal information
- Advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (grammar, syntax, writing)
- Creative and innovative
- Cooperation and teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2021-12-06
Job Number: MAR0011A
Posting Date: 2021-11-23