Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you passionate about Bank financing products?
- Do you have business development experience?
- Do you have the client and his needs at heart?
The Advisor Banking Centre, located at 500 Place D'Armes in Montreal, is currently looking for an Advisor Banking Solutions who will act as an Expert-Coach.
The mission of this sector is to develop and establish lasting business relationships with our partners, their advisors, and clients by offering high-quality advisory services and solutions that meet the needs of clients across Canada.
This position reports to the Section Manager.
Your main challenges
- Offer high-quality advisory services to our partners' representatives and clients, in accordance with signed agreements.
- Participate in implementing business development strategies and ensuring that lasting and profitable relationships are maintained with Partner advisors and their clients by providing them with efficient sales and after-sales service.
- Act as Expert Advisor for financing products and ensure compliance of file processing and security confirmation procedures, based on each province's legislation.
- Manage complaints using the procedures in place.
- Process complex financing files, act as expert advisor in analyzing, validating applications and loans.
- Assist clients and offer them financing solutions that are adapted to their needs and profitable for the Bank.
- Identify sales opportunities and jointly create strategies with advisors.
- Act as Expert Coach in analyzing and validating financing solutions, as well as confirming security for large and complex files.
- The Expert Coach is required to have a solid knowledgeable about the products and services offered to various partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Monitor non-compliant files and develop strategies to rectify situations.
- Work closely with the Mobile Sales Force (RSM, FSS, MDM).
- Ensure follow-ups throughout the sale cycle.
- Use the Salesforce tool systematically in your day-to-day business development activities in coordination and distribution of new files.
- Closely monitor credit applications submitted for analysis.
- Ensure that activities required to complete transactions are carried out.
- Confirm credit application approvals or explain the reasons for the credit refusal to partners' representatives or clients.
- Provide technical coaching to banking advisors for complex financing files.
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related field, and 4 years of relevant experience or completed master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other related field, and 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the retail credit industry
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in analyzing large credit files ($500,000 or more)
- Experience of financial markets and the insurance market, an asset
- Coaching experience, an asset
- Ability to analyze financial statements, an asset
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP, and other programs at the Bank
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English/French), essential
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:Please note that the clients served by the individual in this position will be from across Canada.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-05-26
Job Number: ADV001WL
Posting Date: 2022-05-12