Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you passionate about compensation?
- Do you have the analytical skills needed to assess the performance of the compensation offer and programs?
- Do you want to be part of a team that's transforming its practices and its offer for business sectors?
Reporting to the Senior Manager, you'll act as an advisor on the team responsible for the compensation strategy for the Bank's business sectors. In collaboration with partners, you'll play a key role in analyzing the performance of policies and programs, ensuring they are applied and following up on them.
Your main challenges:
- Monitor variable compensation programs (bonuses linked to business sector results) and assess their performance
- Take charge of compensation allocation processes including technological aspects, communications and sourcing
- Provide advice on the application of policies, practices and programs, and ensure sound governance
- See that processes are working smoothly and help optimize them
- Carry out and coordinate research and analysis mandates contributing to the development of policies, practices and programs
- Represent the sector in dealings with various external and internal committees, organizations and agencies in relation to projects and mandates
- Keep up to date on the latest market trends and legislative changes
- Establish close ties with various internal and external parties to better meet sector objectives
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and four years of relevant experience OR master's degree in a related field and two years of relevant experience
- Ability to analyze compensation data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Discipline, diligence and organization skills
- Focused on team results and collaboration
- Demonstrated proactivity
- Knowledge of the banking industry, an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ease with IT tools
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Human Resources
Unposting Date: 2022-01-27
Job Number: TOT00019
Posting Date: 2022-01-13