Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 6 months
- You want to join a dynamic team at National Bank?
- You are motivated to deliver a superior client experience?
- You want to learn more about the Operations sector?
- You want to contribute to the sector's transformation?
The Operations sector plays a central role in delivering financial products and services to clients. Every day, we move closer to our goals of transformation, automation and digitization, thanks to the hard work of the professionals in this sector who strive to ensure we offer exceptional service to our clients.
Being an Administrative Agent in Operations means collecting, compiling and ensuring the quality of a wide range of data to support the completion of day-to-day activities. It means analyzing data and commenting on any variances you notice based on existing analysis models. It also means working in an environment where you can excel and create strong ties through collaboration. It is having the opportunity to learn and develop within a team that values client satisfaction, performance, collaboration and innovation.
You will stand out as a result of your ability to adapt and be proactive, your organizational skills, and your ability to deal with change and build partnerships.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the smooth execution of administrative activities by offering administrative support to the sector
- Analyze and provide data
- Work together with various partners
- Be proactive by making recommendations to prevent possible issues
- Make recommendations to improve work processes in collaboration with colleagues and partners
- A three-year college diploma or academic equivalent in a related field and three years of relevant experience or any other combination of education and experience considered equivalent;
- Customer service experience
- Experience in the field of banking
- Experience in continuous improvement, an asset
- Knowledge of the sector’s operational processes:
- Knowledge of applications:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
The compensation associated with this position is available on the My HR portal. Look up "salary scales" in the search field on the portal. While only one level is posted, the manager has the latitude to position the selected candidate at a lower level, depending on their profile.
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:temporary assignment for 6 months
Unposting Date: 2022-05-25
Job Number: OPE00318
Posting Date: 2022-05-10