Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 12 months
- You want to join a dynamic team at National Bank?
- You are motivated to deliver a superior client experience?
- You want to learn more about the Operations sector?
- You want to contribute to the sector's transformation?
The Operations sector plays a central role in delivering financial products and services to clients. Every day, we move closer to our goals of transformation, automation and digitization, thanks to the hard work of the professionals in this sector who strive to ensure we offer exceptional service to our clients.
Being an Administrative Agent in Operations means collecting, compiling and ensuring the quality of a wide range of data to support the completion of day-to-day activities. It means analyzing data and commenting on any variances you notice based on existing analysis models. It also means working in an environment where you can excel and create strong ties through collaboration. It is having the opportunity to learn and develop within a team that values client satisfaction, performance, collaboration and innovation.
You will stand out as a result of your ability to adapt and be proactive, your organizational skills, and your ability to deal with change and build partnerships.
Your main responsibilities:
- Support the smooth execution of administrative activities by offering administrative support to the sector
- Analyze and provide data
- Work together with various partners
- Be proactive by making recommendations to prevent possible issues
- Make recommendations to improve work processes in collaboration with colleagues and partners
- A three-year college diploma or academic equivalent in a related field and three years of relevant experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in the field of banking
- Experience in continuous improvement, an asset
- Knowledge of the sector’s operational processes:
- Knowledge of applications:
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Unposting Date: 2021-09-22
Job Number: OPE002S2
Posting Date: 2021-09-08