Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Are you passionate about teamwork?
- Do you have a great experience in administration within a financial institution?
- The customer is at the heart of your work?
- The account representative position is for you!
- This position reports to the Director of Administration, Real Estate Financing.
Your main challenges:
- Be independent on various administrative activities according to established policies, standards and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of trust and ensure customer satisfaction by offering personalized service.
- Respond appropriately to requests from clients and stakeholders involved in files by providing professional and courteous service.
- Be upto date of developments in his sector of activity to ensure the quality of the services offered.
- Carry out checks and analyzes to ensure the accuracy of data and operations.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Ensure the management and administrative follow-up of the files under your responsibility.
- Ensure that the unit meets quality standards, while making the necessary corrections to the ways of doing things and procedures.
- Perform the administrative work related to the follow-up of the openings/modifications of bank accounts as well as investments.
- Management of schedule follow-ups.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with various stakeholders involved in the processing of customer files in order to solve problems and ensure excellent customer service.
- Accompany customers in their administrative requests.
- Optimize interventions with customers.
Competencies required :
- • Three-year college diploma or the academic equivalent, related to the sector of activity, and four years of relevant experience.
- • Experience in customer service.
- • Experience in the field of Business Services, an asset.
- • Knowledge of Word and Excel software.
- • Knowledge of TIP, PH, ICOP applications desirable.
- • Bilingualism (spoken/written) in French and English.
Improve your chances of success with your rigor, your good humor and your efficiency!
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-12-07
Job Number: ADV002A1
Posting Date: 2022-11-23