Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Being an Account Manager – SME means being the trusted partner to hundreds of small and medium-sized enterprises while surrounded by experts in order to direct clients toward financial solutions that best suit their needs.
This position is for you if you have business development skills, know how to build relationships of trust and client loyalty and are interested in financial statement analysis.
*** The role is located in Montreal and will have a portfolio based in Montreal East.
You will stand out by your advisory role, active listening skills, and knowledge of financial products.
Your main role:
- Build up your client portfolio
- Meet business development objectives by offering solutions tailored to your clients' overall needs
- Seize referral opportunities in a context of synergiy across the Bank
- Carry out financial analyses and develop financing scenarios
- Negotiate product terms and conditions with clients, making sure that they meet the expected profitability criteria
- Ensure that service quality standards are applied and that compliance and risk management rules are followed
- Identify business opportunities in your market for all products and services offered by the Bank
- Participate in visibility activities in your market
- Identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- A university certificate and 7 years of experience; OR a bachelor's and 5 years of experience; OR a master's and 3 years of experience
- Experience in business development
- Ability to analyze financial statements
- Established network of professional contacts among local small and medium-sized enterprises, an asset
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
- Hold the CPA designation, an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:- The incumbent will have 1 to 3 assigned branches and will have to travel to meet clients, but will be able to work in hybrid mode (teleworking and in branch).
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-10-05
Job Number: ADV0027J
Posting Date: 2022-09-21