Account Manager, Distinctive Services
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Account Manager, Distinctive Services
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Do you know the inner workings of a direct brokerage firm?
Do you know how to offer distinctive customer service?
Do you have interpersonal skills with clients?
This new opportunity might really interest you!
The Distinctive Services of National Bank Direct Brokerage (NBDB) is looking for an Account Manager to join our team.
The team is responsible for serving the high net worth clientele of NBDB, developing this clientele, acquiring new clients, building and maintaining solid relationships with them and offering them various options from National Bank to meet their needs. Our clients are self-directed investors who manage their portfolios independently and who like to benefit from personalized support.
In your role as Account Manager, you will report directly to the Section Manager. You will play a key role by acting as a privileged guide for Distinctive service customers in order to meet their needs and achieve team and individual goals.
Your main challenges
- Act as a partner with customers and offer a support role, requiring mastery of products and services related to the field of investment
- Explain the customer service offerings and all the benefits they can get
- Retain customers
- Refer clients to our Business Development Managers and to other sectors of the Bank by detecting needs other than those specific to your sector
- Maintain regular contact with customers to follow the evolution of their needs and inform them of available products or other important information having an impact on their portfolio in order to ensure their satisfaction.
- Develop business with existing customers and new markets in order to increase the Bank's business volume, the Distinctive Services portfolio and its profitability through efficient management of client accounts.
- Make sure you comply with compliance and risk management rules before accepting customer transactions
More specifically, you will have to:
- Serving Advantage Service customers by ensuring a high-level customer service with a personalized touch.
- Support the activities and your colleagues of the Private Service
- Create and execute monthly customer development plans
- Achieve business development objectives for the customers of the Advantage Service as well as those of the Private Service
Bachelor's degree related to the sector of activity and four years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the sector of activity and two years of relevant experience OR Undergraduate university certificate and six years of relevant experience Completed Securities Trading Course (CCVM) Completed Conduct Standards Handbook (CSH) course Options trading course completed Customer service experience Business development experience Transactional experience in financial instruments and securities Call center experience Good interpersonal skills Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-01-28
Job Number: SEC001LI
Posting Date: 2022-01-14
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe