- Do you have experience in business development?
- Do you know how to build relationships of trust with your partners?
- Are you autonomous, organized and perseverant?
Being a Business Development Manager means creating strong business relationships with merchants in the car, leisure, boating, RV and pool industries, etc.
You will be working with a team of 12 Business Development Managers reporting to the Senior Manager.
More information about the role
Your main responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective communication with merchants and various other parties involved in the sector's activities.
- Identify emerging business opportunities in the market and make recommendations for taking action
- Help define the business orientations for products and services under your responsibility
- Work in partnership with other sectors in the Bank to suggest new products or a suite of products tailored to meet clients' needs
- Form close relationships with clients and ensure customer satisfaction by offering personalized service
- Ensure the visibility of the Bank's products and services by participating in various external activities and representing the Bank in dealings with organizations and stakeholders
- Suggest new sales products, services and technology, and recommend changes to existing ones so as to respond to our clients' changing needs, with a focus on client retention
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.