Primary Locations: Maple Leaf, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
Hours Number: 30.00
This position reports to the Manager, Customer service.
Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship with our customers and offer excellent service
Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Welcome visitors, answer telephone calls and manage the central agenda
- Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
- Optimize communications and relationships with various other departments and parties involved
- Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
- Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
- High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Sales and customer service experience
- Experience as a receptionist, an asset
- Experience in agenda management, an asset
- Good knowledge of banking products and services
- Command of Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and intranet
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-07-08
Job Number: CUS00M5Q
Posting Date: 2022-06-23