Manager Commercial Banking Agriculture
As a Manager, Commercial Banking, you will grow in step with your assigned portfolio of business clients. You will quickly become a trusted advisor on all of your clients’ financial projects. You will acquire new clients through the business development activities in which you will be involved. You will participate in a number of social activities with business people. Experienced, supportive co–workers will support you with complex and varied tasks that you will perform for your clients. You will fully experience the meaning of teamwork. Come join a bank that has a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Profile: Passion for business development
- Experience:Experience in sales and business development, commercial credit and financial analysis
- Background: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Bilingualism:English and French, depending on the position location
- Work Environment:Bilingual, collaborative workspaces, teamwork, cutting-edge technological environments
What does it take for a Manager, Commercial Banking to stand out our team? Here are a few of the required skills:
- Driven by bussines development 10
- Client–centric 10
- Results–oriented 9
- Commercial credit expert 9
- Skilled networker 8
- Skilled negotiator 8
- Team player 7
- Autonomous and flexible 7
5 key characteristics
- Ability to build relationships
We help entrepreneurs make their dreams happen We manage our own business like an entrepreneur! It's so motivating! Each year is a new slate and brings new challenges.
Initial training and professional development
Digital workspaces and flexible schedules
Availability of Bank executives
Strong brand in Quebec and close relationships with clients
Manager, Commercial Banking
Employee Status: Regular
Are you inspired by this video?
By joining our agribusiness financing team, you will have the opportunity to support large agricultural businesses with all their financing projects.
Through your entrepreneurial spirit, motivation and commercial credit expertise, you can help your portfolio of assigned clients grow and thrive.
With a team of more than 90 agriculture specialists known for the quality of their advisory services, National Bank offers a work environment where diversity and cooperation are valued each and every day. We offer an ongoing development program and competitive total compensation (benefits, pension plan, variable compensation and performance-related incentive programs, etc.).
- Identify and develop business opportunities in your market, build up your clientele, and establish business development strategies;
- Maintain regular contact with your clients and ensure their loyalty by initiating proposals that go beyond their needs;
- Negotiate terms and conditions for agreements with agribusiness clients, making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria;
- Obtain business objectives fixed by the business line;
- Develop the portfolio assigned to you and increasing its profitability by providing your clients with the advice they need using your knowledge and high-level professional experience;
- Ensure maximum visibility for yourself and the Bank with associations and private and governmental organizations, and participate actively in activities attended by decision-makers in your region's financial and agricultural sectors
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- Based on your academic background, at least 4 to 6 years' experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years' experience
- Master's degree and 4 years' experience
- Aptitude to work in a team
- Aptitude for sales and business development
- Experience in commercial credit
- Experience in banking environment, an asset
- Bilingualism, English and French (spoken and written), is an asset
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Particular Condition:OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from
to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-09-28
Job Number: AGR000BD
Posting Date: 2021-09-14
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe