Primary Locations: Laval, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you an experienced manager in the banking industry, particularly in consumer real estate financing?
- Do you have a flair for motivating managers and employees in business development and client satisfaction?
- Do you want to play a leadership role in the Bank's shift towards a client-centric culture?
If so, come join our team!
As Associate Vice-President, Residential Financing at National Bank, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the mortgage development strategies of our specialized sales forces, whether mobile (Mortgage Development Managers -MDM) or at the branch (Residential Financing Specialists - RFS), to raise the visibility and profile of the Bank with the goal of achieving regional objectives for market share growth and profitability.
More broadly, as a leader, you will work with internal and external partners to create a culture focused on client needs in order to provide the best overall experience, in keeping with the Bank's values.
Regions covered: Laval, the Laurentians, Outaouais, Lanaudière and Abitibi.
This position reports to the Senior Vice-President, Personal Banking.
Your main challenges:
- Develop close business relationships with market intermediaries to significantly increase mortgage referrals to the Bank and achieve or surpass business objectives (banners, builders, brokerage firms and real estate brokers, commercial financing, etc.)
- Optimize collaboration with all internal partners (branches, investment, etc.) to meet all client needs at key moments of their lives
- Apply competitive solutions and bundled offers that are focused on client needs, geared to each segment, and in line with the Bank’s strategic orientations
- Play a leadership role among managers and employees with respect to sales, client satisfaction and operational efficiency
- Actively influence RVPs to promote onboarding of clients acquired by the MDM channel
- Participate in various visibility activities to strengthen the Bank’s profile
- Work with members of the executive committee, advising them on the Bank’s strategy
- Ensure sales activities are executed in a rigorous, systematic and disciplined manner by your entire team
- Actively manage the coverage of territories entrusted to you
- Work closely with SMSNs, MDMs and RFSs every day to achieve or even surpass business objectives
- Ensure optimum management of your sector by creating an inspiring, engaging and motivating environment
- Anticipate human resource development needs based on the Bank’s organizational changes and strategic orientations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 10 years of relevant experience or master’s degree in a related field and 8 years of relevant experience
- Talent development and management experience
- Real estate experience
- Sales experience
- Solicitation and business development experience
- Experience in leveraging internal/external partnerships to optimize the client experience
- Negotiation experience
- Knowledge of market intermediaries
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Mortgage Products
Unposting Date: 2022-05-31
Job Number: ADV00201
Posting Date: 2022-05-17