Remote Customer Service Agent
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Remote Customer Service Agent
Primary Locations: L'Assomption, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career in customer service at National Bank means having the opportunity to grow and advance in an inclusive and stimulating environment. Come join one of our teams of call centre agents who work from home full time to meet our clients’ needs.
Your work from home
- While at home, answer calls from clients and be attuned to their needs
- Offer customized solutions to their requests
- Help clients use our banking applications
- Advise and offer transaction or credit solutions
- Refer clients to your colleagues for specialized needs
- Support colleagues and share knowledge with them
Your work schedule
You'll be informed of your work schedule 3 weeks in advance. The call centre is open seven days a week between 6:00 a.m. and midnight. A number of work schedules are possible and will vary depending on team members’ availability.
Your training and career development
You’ll start with a 7-week online training program. The training program is centred around on-the-job learning on the phone and is supported by a remote trainer-coach.
We encourage our employees' development and offer numerous career opportunities including a career development plan with our internal career counsellors, ongoing coaching and the possibility of paid external training such as French courses.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. Continuous sharing of knowledge among colleagues is an integral part of our practices. To build stronger relationships with your team, you will attend meetings once or twice a year in downtown Montreal. Your travel expenses will be reimbursed by the Bank.
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience
- Strong spoken and written French
- Promote the values of partnership, empowerment and agility
- Eagerness to develop your skills
- Strong spoken and written English
Upon hiring, you’ll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation which starts at $21/hour, we offer attractive and flexible benefits for you and your family:
- Two pay raises during the first year to bring your salary up to 23$/hour
- Evening and weekend premiums may apply
- Annual bonus program
- Repayment of your studies
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Community involvement program
- Telemedecine and virtual sleep clinic
Other benefits include a health and wellness program, flexible group insurance, defined benefit pension plan, stock purchase plan, employee and family assistance program, community involvement program and telemedicine.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-07-17
Job Number: ADV00227
Posting Date: 2022-06-17
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe