Primary Locations: Joliette, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in close to 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 clients manage their assets.
This position reports to the Regional Manager. More specifically, your role in the team will be to:
- Support Investment Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to answer client requests in person, on the phone and by email.
- Participate in activities to support Investment Advisors in their business development.
- Execute unsolicited transactions, buying and selling of securities and transaction adjustments, if applicable.
- Carry out instructions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers and currency conversions for all investment accounts and ensure a rigorous follow-up.
- Analyze, open and update client files.
- Generate portfolio management reports.
- Implement efficient procedures for the administration of client files.
- Manage the advisors’ agenda, book appointments and prepare for client meetings.
- Provide clients with information on tax slips and other documents.
- Assist clients in the use of our digital banking services.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Completed College and/or University diploma in a related field
- Two years' relevant experience in the banking, insurance and/or financial industry
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and/or Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adapt to change
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be autonomous, energetic and disciplined
- Bilingualism (French & English) might be required only in certain regions
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
Defined benefit pension plan
Employee Share Ownership Plan
Employee and family assistance program
Preferred banking services
Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:Position paid 100% base salary + redirected premium + bonus.
If you don’t have the required licences, by accepting the position, you pledge to successfully complete the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course within one year of taking the position.
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2022-01-25
Job Number: SUP00172
Posting Date: 2022-01-11