Primary Locations: Granby, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have business development skills?
- Do you know how to build relationships of trust and client loyalty?
- Are you interested in financial statement analysis?
Being an Account Manager – SME means being the trusted partner to hundreds of small and medium-sized enterprises while surrounded by experts in order to direct clients toward financial solutions that best suit their needs. You will stand out by your advisory role, active listening skills, and knowledge of financial products.
This role is located in Granby.
Interested in finding out more?
Your main responsibilities:
- Build up your client portfolio
- Meet business development objectives by offering solutions tailored to your clients' overall needs
- Identify business opportunities in your market for all products and services offered by the Bank
- Participate in visibility activities in your market
- Carry out financial analyses and develop financing scenarios
- Negotiate product terms and conditions with clients, making sure that they meet the expected profitability criteria
- Ensure that service quality standards are applied and that compliance and risk management rules are followed
- The incumbent must be able to identify the risks inherent to the activities of the Personal and Commercial sector
- A university certificate and 7 years of experience; a Bachelor's and 5 years of experience; or a Master's and 3 years of experience.
- Experience in business development
- Established network of professional contacts among local small and medium-sized enterprises, an asset
- Ability to analyze financial statements
- Bilingual, both spoken and written (French and English), is an asset
Particular Condition:-Please note that a minimum of 3 years in the position (in the same function, the same transit and/or the same portfolio) is required for this position, as it requires a constant and direct relationship with the clientele. This period will allow you to acquire the skills required by the position and build a relationship of trust with your customers.
- As part of his duties, the incumbent will have to travel to meet customers.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-06-22
Job Number: ADV001D4
Posting Date: 2021-06-08