Primary Locations: Gatineau, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
- Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship with our customers and offer excellent service
- Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
- Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
- Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
Specifically, you will:
- High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience in the administrative processing of loans and investments, an asset
- Knowledge of banking and financial products and services
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
See how we do it: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2019-01-25
Job Number: CUS00HW0
Posting Date: 2019-01-11