Primary Locations: Gatineau, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have business development skills?
- Do you know how to build relationships of trust and client loyalty?
- Are you interested in financial statement analysis?
This position is for you!
Being an Account Manager – SME means being the trusted partner to hundreds of small and medium-sized enterprises while surrounded by experts in order to direct clients toward financial solutions that best suit their needs. This position will be located in Gatineau
You will stand out by your advisory role, active listening skills, and knowledge of financial products.
Interested in finding out more?
Your main responsibilities:
- Build up your client portfolio
- Meet business development objectives by offering solutions tailored to your clients' overall needs
- Identify business opportunities in your market for all products and services offered by the Bank
- Participate in visibility activities in your market
- Carry out financial analyses and develop financing scenarios
- Negotiate product terms and conditions with clients, making sure that they meet the expected profitability criteria
- Ensure that service quality standards are applied and that compliance and risk management rules are followed
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- A university certificate and 7 years of experience; OR a bachelor's and 5 years of experience; OR a master's and 3 years of experience
- Experience in business development
- Ability to analyze financial statements
- Established network of professional contacts among local small and medium-sized enterprises, an asset
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written in French and English, an asset
Increase your chances of success by showing that you are determined, conscientious, and an accomplished professional!
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Particular Condition:- As part of his duties, the candidate will be required to travel to meet clients.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Job Number: ADV001AU
Posting Date: 2021-05-11