Investment Associate Private Banking 1859
As an Investment Associate, you’ll play a key role in the team. You’ll work closely with advisors and be a contact person for our clients, providing them with distinctive service. Your work will put you at the centre of the action, and you will continue your professional development. Come contribute to our group’s success!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Languages: In QC: Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
Outside of QC: Knowledge of another language besides English is an asset
- Training: College diploma (Quebec DEC) and/or university degree in a related field + CSC course & Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH) completed by the end of your first year in the job
- Technology: Excellent command of Office 365
Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What do our employees and candidates think of us? Discover us seamlessly.
What does it take for an Investment Associate to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main competencies:
- Unparalleled customer service 10
- Entrepreneurial mindset 9
- Team-oriented mindset 9
- Professionalism 9
- Stress resistance/Emotion management 8
- Interest in finance 8
5 key skills
It’s a field that offers many opportunities.— Investment Associate at National Bank
It’s definitely not a boring job!— Investment Associate at National Bank
Attractive Total Compensation
Investment Associate Private Banking 1859
Primary Locations: Drummondville, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Private Banking 1859 - National Bank's private banking division - offers wealth management solutions and advice to a discerning high-net-worth clientele. Our multidisciplinary team works in close collaboration with the advisors who operate within its parent bank's branch network and in its full-service broderage subsidiary.
Private Banking 1859 is moving ahead with its expansion plans in Western Canada, opening new offices in many locations. To develop this high-growth market and stand out from the competition, this division is building a team of truly passionate professionals who are committed to going the extra mile to offer unparalleled servcie to their distinctive clientele. Our business model is designed as a complete, integrated offering, and at its heart is the relationship between you and your client.
This position reports to the Associate Vice-President - Private Banking 1859 and is based in xxx.
Your main challenges
- Assist Private Advisors with the administrative tasks related to managing wealthy clients' accounts
- Provide high quality customer service
- Open and update client files in accodance with the time frames required by law
- Prepare for client meetings
- Be the administrative link between the different operational departments
- Perform administrative tasks such as sending cheques to clients, making withdrawals, and following up on incoming and outgoing transfers
- Prepare tables, memos, letters and other types of documents
- Help prepare portfolio analyses and/or financial planning
- Act as a contact person for clients regarding the firm's products, procedures and policies
- Participate actively in administrative activities related to the team's business development
- Keep up-to-date on financial markets
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities.
- College diploma and two years' relevant experience
- Office administration studies, an asset
- Customer service experience
- Completed Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Creosus, an asset
- Ability to learn how to use IT systems quickly
- Good team skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Autonomy, initiative and discipline
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2021-09-28
Job Number: SUP00142
Posting Date: 2021-09-14
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe