Primary Locations: Drummondville, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you work well with others in supporting your manager and achieving team objectives?
- Are you looking to develop your skills in a dynamic environment undergoing change and offering numerous career opportunities?
Join the Commercial Banking sector in the Mauricie and Centre du Québec regions! Within this business line, you will proactively support two Area Vice-Presidents to ensure the team's success.
Your main challenges:
More specifically, you will:
- Support the department by performing various administrative tasks independently.
- Prepare, revise and improve various letters and documents.
- Prepare presentations or improve their formatting.
- Welcome and direct visitors by providing courteous and high quality service to ensure the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage calls by answering questions and ensuring that calls are returned.
- Keep your managers' agendas up to date, make their appointments, coordinate the logistics of meetings and trips, and suggest improvements to ensure work efficiency.
- Autonomously monitor the budget and prepare vouchers of budget discrepancies for your managers.
- Master all the systems software required for your duties.
- Act as a resource person for all the employees in your sector with regard to requests for information about the Bank's administrative policies and procedures.
- Support sector managers in performing certain administrative tasks.
***Note that the candidate will be required to take grammar tests in French.
- High school diploma and 3½ years' relevant experience or a college diploma and 1½ years' relevant experience
- Experience in proactive agenda management
- Experience working with various collaborative tools such Yammer, SharePoint, Skype, etc. (an asset)
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Sense of initiative, proactivity and good collaborative approach
- Open-minded and adaptable
- Strong ability to determine priorities and urgent items
- Autonomy and organizational skills
- Thoroughness and professionalism
- Interpersonal skills (customer-focused)
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Particular Condition:*** This position can be based in Drummondville, Victoriaville or Trois-Rivières. *** Possibility of working from home.
JobField: Administrative Support and Coordination
Unposting Date: 2020-10-27
Job Number: ADM0019V
Posting Date: 2020-10-13