Primary Locations: Amos, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 18 months
- Do you stand out for your coaching skills?
- Are you a motivating and inspiring leader?
- Are you dedicated to delivering a superior client and employee experience?
Then the position of Customer Service Manager may be right for you!
As a Customer Service Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting and helping transaction service employees make a positive impact in people’s lives while also enabling your team to grow professionally. You'll play a leadership role by helping the Branch Manager make sure your branch functions smoothly and by listening to and coaching your employees day-to-day.
This position reports to a Branch Manager.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Guide and coach the team of representatives in identifying clients' financial needs
- Make sure the team promotes the Bank's products and services and refers clients to the right resources.
- Support your team of representatives in achieving their objectives. Guide them and provide advice on work methods and service/business development techniques after setting and following up on performance objectives and business development referrals
- See that the branch's operational activities are carried out efficiently
- Build loyalty by maintaining close relationship with clients and offering them quality service
- Do your part to increase transaction revenues, share of wallet, and client acquisition and retention by soundly managing the branch's expenses and transaction services.
- Ensure compliance with security standards and procedures in effect
More specifically, you will:
- Manage complaints concerning transaction and retail banking services, in particular by handling and documenting complaints received at the branch to make sure their resolution improves client satisfaction.
- Develop an action plan with the Branch Manager, ensure its implementation, and circulate the results of the Client Experience Metrics survey.
- Explain to your team the rules for client segmentation, referrals, transaction execution, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch operating procedures, and make sure they are followed.
- Work with your team and other units to complete various mandates, analyses and special projects, or supervise such activities
- The incumbent must be able to identify risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking sector activities
- You will be managing (number of employees)
- You will be in charge of (number of branches)
- The incumbent must be available (…………)
Depending on your academic background and the position level, at least five to ten years of experience in:
- College diploma and four to six years of experience, depending on position level OR University certificate in a related field or National Bank University Program and three to six years of experience, depending on position level OR Bachelor's degree in a related field and one to six years of experience, depending on position level
- Experience in personnel management and coaching
- Experience in business development and customer service
- Knowledge of financial products and services, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French) an asset
Ready to make a difference within a team? To have a positive impact? Submit your application!
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:Selected candidates must complete online tests as part of the recruitment process.
Work hours can vary depending on operational needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-06-22
Job Number: MAN003MU
Posting Date: 2021-06-08