Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
·Are you passionate about Customer Experience?
·Do you like to help people make the right financial decisions?
·Would you like to work in a dynamic work environment?
The mortgage renewal team helps there client take the right decisions at the maturity date of their mortgage by providing them with correct advice tailored to the client’s financial needs.
Here is a common day to day experience for a Financial Advisor in the mortgage renewal team:
- Offer tailord mortgage solutions to clients for an upcoming mortgage renewal
- Develop a customer relationship by providing value added advice based on the customers financial needs
- Advice clients on the advantages of the products and services provided by the National bank
- Refer clients to our specialists at the bank when a client need is more complex and requires a different banking expert
What you will need to be successful in this position:
- Passionate about clients
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- Determination and perseverance with an ability to manage your stress
- Experience in customer service – not necessarily in the banking industry
- Ability to negotiate and problem resolution
- Ability to work with our informational tools. Knowledge of SAP is considered; a nice to have but not a requirement
- Collegial certification (DEC) and 3 years’ experience OR University certificate and 2 years’ experience OR University Baccalaureate and 1 year experience
- Bilingual (written-spoken) French and English, essential
- Ability to negotiate
- Experience working in calls centers and or phone sales experience (outbound calls) and or in branch experience is a nice to have but not a requirement
- Knowledge of investment, mortgage and financing product is a nice to have but not a requirement
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Particular Condition:You must be available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2019-01-28
Job Number: ADV0008N
Posting Date: 2019-01-16